The Condor 8" Colorado Work Boot utilizes genuine full grain tumbled leather for long lasting durability and a mesh fabric lining for durable comfort. The side profile contains a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) support piece for added toughness. A prime feature of the boot is the cushioning polyurethane outsole designed with precisely structured lugs for traction and a unique toe cap for added protection and shock absorption in addition to the steel toe. The outsole is also tested for oil, slip, and abrasion resistance for safety and peace of mind in the work area. A direct injected sole construction ensures that the outsole never falls apart and the polyurethane outsole material does not lose flexibility and cushioning over time. The 8" Colorado combines the ultimate comfort and safety all-in-one for a great looking and sturdy work boot.
- Steel Toe / ASTM F 2413-11 Certified
- AM-TECH® Direct Soling Technology: Outsole binds directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond.
- Ultra cushioning and flexible polyurethane (PU) midsole and outsole for excellent support and comfort and specially designed toe cap for extra protection
- Removable polyurethane (PU) insole provides extra comfort and reduced impact on your feet.
- Wide Width
- 100% Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Steel Toe
- Polyurethane (PU) Midsole and Outsole
- Polyurethane (PU) Insole