The Condor 6" Idaho Black Leather Work Boot is constructed with quality genuine leather for long-lasting durability and a steel safety toe for ultimate protection. Enjoy work all day with the well protected comfort provided by the ultra cushioning polyurethane insole and midsole, along with the durability and protection of the TPU outsole. More lightweight than your average work boot due to utilization of quality materials on both the upper and the sole.
- Steel Toe / ASTM F 2413-11 Certified
- AM-TECH® Direct Soling Technology: Outsole binds directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond.
- Ultra cushioning and flexible polyurethane (PU) midsole for excellent support and comfort.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole is oil, slip, abrasion resistance, and flex tested.
- Removable polyurethane (PU) insole provides extra comfort and reduced impact on your feet.
- Wide Width
- 100% Genuine Leather
- Steel Toe
- Polyurethane (PU) Midsole
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Outsole
- Polyurethane (PU) Insole