The Condor 6" Wyoming Nubuck Leather Work Boot is built with tough and durable genuine nubuck leather along with a steel safety toe for protection at all times. The boot’s inner lining is constructed with mesh fabric for added comfort and breathability. The removable insole is made with cushioning polyurethane material and the outsole is also made with a finely tuned and scientifically engineered single-density polyurethane construction for the perfect balance of lightweight, cushioning, and durability. The sole is tested for oil, slip, and abrasion resistance to ensure safety and dependability in tough situations. Comfort, protection, and sturdiness are no issue for the Condor Wyoming boot, and the 6” heights affords you flexibility of movement for when you most need it in your work place.
- Steel Toe / ASTM F 2413-11 Certified
- AM-TECH® Direct Soling Technology: Outsole binds directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond.
- Ultra cushioning and flexible polyurethane (PU) midsole and outsole for excellent support and comfort and specially designed toe cap for extra protection
- Removable polyurethane (PU) insole provides extra comfort and reduced impact on your feet.
- Wide Width
- 100% Genuine Nubuck Leather
- Steel Toe
- Polyurethane (PU) Midsole and Outsole
- Polyurethane (PU) Insole