The Condor 8" Montana Wheat Nubuck Work Boot is built for all day support on the worksite. Made with quality genuine nubuck leather for long-lasting durability and a steel safety toe for ultimate protection, you will stay comfortable on your feet with the utilization of the ultra cushioning polyurethane insole and midsole, along with the durability and protection of the TPU outsole. Direct injected AM-TECH® sole construction guarantees the sole never to separate from the upper.
- Steel Toe / ASTM F 2413-11 Certified
- AM-TECH® Direct Soling Technology: Outsole binds directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond.
- Ultra cushioning and flexible polyurethane (PU) midsole for excellent support and comfort.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole is oil, slip, abrasion resistance, and flex tested.
- Removable polyurethane (PU) insole provides extra comfort and reduced impact on your feet.
- Wide Width
- 100% Genuine Nubuck Leather
- Steel Toe
- Polyurethane (PU) Midsole
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Outsole
- Polyurethane (PU) Insole